Fridays: 5:45-7:00pm ~ Ashtanga 1/2 Primary Series
Arm Balance workshop in December!
Even with proper shoulder alignment and an awareness of your center of gravity, you need a little more in your arm balances. In part two of this arm balance workshop with Nadine Johnson, we’ll continue focusing on proper shoulder alignment, awareness of your center of gravity and hip opening. Nadine’s life long Ashtanga practice is the perfect preparation for teaching arm balances from the Advanced Series. Fly high with happy hips!
Sunday, December 15, 1:30pm-3:30pm
- side crow A, B & C – parsva bakasana A, B & C
- flying bug – tittibhasana
- arm pressure balance -bhujapidasana
- crazy eights – ashtavakrasana
- flying pigeon – galavasana
Free for members; only $25 for non-members
~none for now, check back later~