Join us for the third Aerial Arts, Acro and Yoga retreat in Costa Rica!
May 16-22, 2018
Questions? Send us a note. Payment plans available!
Go Well Beyond and High Frequency Loft are off to Costa Rica for a wonderful getaway to all who love their time in the air and on the yoga mat.
If you enjoy aerial arts, acroyoga, restorative yoga, good food, and amazing people in paradise, this trip is for you!
We’ll share a welcome session on our first night including restorative yoga. The next five days include morning vinyasa yoga, aerial workshops, acroyoga jam and lots of free time to enjoy the pool, herb garden and bliss of Pura Vida Spa. On our last day, we’ll gather for a morning vinyasa practice and farewells.
All classes are taught by professional instructors and performers. Nadine Johnson will lead the Vinyasa and Restorative yoga sessions. Learn safe and sustainable habits for your aerial practice in the silks. Deepen your understanding of how yoga can support your time in the air. Alana Lee, co-founder of High Frequency Loft in Taos, NM, will lead the Aerial Silks and AcroYoga sessions. We also may have a special guest, Max Barnaby for a day of fun on the static trapeze again!
By Airplane: Fly into Juan Santamara International Airport (SJO)
From there, the Pura VIda Resort and Spa shuttle will pick you up.
Check in time: 12pm, Thursday May 16, 2018
Check out time: 11am, Tuesday May 22, 2018
- 7 days and 6 nights accommodations
- 3 daily nutritious farm to table meals (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free available)
- Transportation to and from Juan Santamara International Airport (SJO)
- Invigorating morning yoga flow classes
- Calming evening restorative yoga classes
- Aerial silks or acro yoga workshops daily
What’s Not Included
- Airfare (fly into SJO)
- extra nights (available at a special discount)
- Travel insurance
- Any additional activities or classes
Extra activities available:
- Waterfall Gardens Tour ($50)-Monday only
- Poas Volcano Tour ($50)-Friday only
- Private city tour ($20), minimum 8 people
- Spa sessions (book onsite)
- Private aerial sessions
- Private/Semi-private yoga sessions
A $250 non-refundable deposit will secure your space and be applied to the remaining balance due. Remaining balance is due no later than March 18, 2017. Deposits are transferable until February 1, 2017.
Due to the nature of this retreat, 50% of your payment (excluding the $250 non-refundable deposit) will be refunded if your space if cancelled prior to March 9, 2018. After March 9, 2018, there are no refunds.